Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adorable Bikini Life



Had a few moments while Trey and Dad are at All Star practice. Grabbed a set I just had come in this week, Amy R's Beach sentiments, and one of the new CC stamps. I found this darling bag of cute bikini buttons, and had to grab them! How cute are the buttons?! Works so perfectly with my image! I found the paper at Michael's, but can't remember the name. I'm getting a little better with the angles. I wonder how people cut them. I taped it down, and than cut them. Not sure if that's the best way or not. Any tips on that? Since it was Amy R's sentiments, I did her sketch challenge.


Supplies: Nesties, stickles, gems from stash, copics, Old Olive cardstock.

Copics-hair E35, E33, skin-Eooo, E11, R20, Eoo, bathing suit-R17, Y38, YR23.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh this is adorable!! love that bathing suit. what a great find!! you did a fabulous job!!
hugs,
Rachel

debbies said...

Ditto everything Rachel said! WOW
Adorable Anna!!!!
LOSTie Debbie

Danni said...

Those buttons are just the cutest as is the image and card! wonderful job!

Barb said...

ADORABLE!! She is so sweet, and look at all of the lovely gems... me likey :)

Kimberly said...

Soooooo cute. Love the buttons and the paper! I'm challenged when it comes to making angels - you did a great job!!!

Tammi said...

I do the same thing with the angles, since you only have a bit to cut off, easy! :) Sweet card, nice addition of the gems and bikini!