Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finally Fluttering Sketch #200.

Sadness hits me as I post this post.  It's our last Flutter By Wednesday post.  I've had a blast being on the design team and playing along with Danni's challenges.  Undoubtedly, my supplies of butterflies, fairies and angels have increased due to this blog!  I will miss it, posting weekly for it, seeing all the creations that would come in from the fans participating and the other design members! 
Today's one of my favorite types of challenges at Flutter By Wednesday.  We have a sketch challenge!  And its' a fantastic sketch!  It's provided by Deconstructed Sketches.  I used an image sent to me from Tammi.  Darling little fairy is from Lili Of the Valley.  I had a blast coloring her up, thank you, Tammi!

5 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

It is a sad day, isn't it? Surreal I think. Danni's done amazing with FBW!!! What a darling card .. was fun working with you on the FBW DT!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!! Love the image, colors, paper, all of it!

Danni said...

I'm happy you were on my team!! Don't be a stranger!!
Big Fluttery Hugs!!
Such an adorable card, so sweet!

Michelle VP said...

Aw, how sweet is that fairy and bear with the hug saying. Love the bits of sparkle on your image too. I've enjoyed fluttering on the same team with you Anna! :)

Michelle said...

such a sweet fairy...I will miss our FBW creations but will still be checking out your blog! Good luck in all you do and keep in touch!!