Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gabi's Scrapbook Pages



Catching up on some scrapbook pages.  This was Gabi's first day of 6th grade.  I felt this was too primary in colors after I finished with her page, but drew from the colors in her backpack.  She was also wearing clothes that didn't enable me to draw from it. 

I had a pack of paper from The Angel Company and it went perfectly with her backpack.  I was even lucky enough to have one of the small mini-scrapbook kits still on hand, which allowed me to cut out more shapes from my Cricut Cartridge Locker Talk.  It was nice because the kit had the little tags with it, and I wrote down each of her teacher's and their subjects on the tags. 
Gabi has really gotten in to drawing and art this year.  So, my main focus on her accents on this page were art supplies.  All of which were found on the Locker Talk cartridge.  Kyle told me he thought the computer was the coolest part.  Coming from a 10 year old boy, I think that's a serious compliment! 
My sketch was from Jeanette Lynton's book.  I don't think I ever make a scrapbook page without her book and sketches. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: