Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trey's Scrapbook pages.

Been catching up on scrapbook pages.  This is of Trey's first day of 4th grade.  I normally wouldn't go so um....well freakish on a page not for Halloween, but the thing that stood out to me the most was his t-shirt.  From there a theme was made for this page.  I smudged ink all over the skulls, and I think I did good replicating the t-shirt.  I used my cricut, and Indie Art to cut out my skulls.  They even layered up for me.  I used Locker Talk for the fourth grade sentiment.  The paper pack I found on clearance at Michael's, and it had the lined paper in it.  Perfect for his page.  Trey's nine now, and wanting his hair longer.  He so needs a haircut in this photo!  He does have good hair!  Wish I had it, thick and a slight wavy.
I followed a sketch out of Jeanette Lynton's book, Cherish,  I heart her sketch books.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: