Friday, November 27, 2009

Gabi is Ten!


Today is Gabi's tenth birthday! The years sure do fly by! We did a small celebration today with a few gifts. One of her gifts came from her Grandma and PawPaw, which was a new outfit for one of her dolls. She got to open gifts before cake, first time ever, too! She was excited about it! So, her doll was changed into the new dress before she blew out her candles. Tomorrow, she gets to head to American Girl Doll Bistro for a celebration there. Sadly, I know she's into the dolls now, but in a few short years, that will be the last thing on her mind! It's gonna be boys! Sheesh! LOL! Wish the world could slow down sometimes! She's truly a blessing to the family. She's such a happy young lady. It's been fun to watch her grow each year! Just wish she wasn't so close to passing me in height!

5 comments:

Danni said...

How fun! Happy Birthday to her!!

debbies said...

Happy Birthday Gabi!!!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday and lots of fun at American Girl Bistro. Wish I was young enough to go. lol

Kimberly said...

Awww, what a great picture and I know she was so stoked to be celebrating at the American Girl Bistro.

Michelle said...

SOrry I'm late - hope Gabi had a wonderful bday celebration! I don't even want to think about the boy situation! Give me the dolls (which is adorable in the picture as is Gabi!). Abby asked us last night if she could kiss a boy when she was in high school or college. We looked at each other and said college sounds about right! Then she said that she loved Kolby and didn't know why she couldn't give him a kiss - geesh she's just a kindergartener...I mean SERIOUSLY!!

Tammi said...

Don't know how I missed this...Happy Birthday Gabi!!! That is one gorgeous pic of her! She's so cute with her doll, and I love the effect of the lighting with the cake, looks amazing!