Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finally a post!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and New Year. I hope the New Year brings boundless blessings to you and your family! I've been busy with the kids, as they got out of school over two weeks ago! I'm ready for them to go back to school tomorrow! Except for the getting up at 7 AM part! I had cut out the title a few weeks back with the Cricut, and just made my page yesterday. So, figured it meant I had something to show off! LOL!


I found these papers at my local scrapbook store. They were so cute, I had to grab each sheet I saw. They had stickers that matched too, so had to get them! I love how the Cricut cuts out the letters, and allows you to layer them. Love using the papers to add some more color to the page in a fun, but useful way.
If you can't tell, I simply love this dog. He's a crazy chap still, but he makes me smile.
Than this other page I made forever ago, and didn't show it off. I saw it when I was putting Maxwell pages in the family scrapbook. I thought it was a good one to put up, because it shows stamping and scrapping together so nicely.
I love TAC's sets that are geared towards scrapbooking. They have three sets that I really love for adding little sentiments to a page, one is about family, one for boys, and one for girls. I have all three, but just recently added the family one to my set. The other stamps on here are from two other TAC sets. I thought the tree went perfectly with my page. It's called Love Blooms. The other sentiment is from a set called Forever Family.
I think sometimes little sentiment likes that add perfect touches on a page, without me having to journal a ton on the page. I'm not big on writing a lot, don't like my handwriting, so, those little sentiments add thoughts on there for me.

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Whew....glad to see you - I really thought you'd found the edge of the earth and fallen right off! Love your pages!!! Thanks for sharing that part of your life with us - hope to see you back very soon! HUGS, dear friend!!!

Michelle said...

SO glad to see you posting again, Anna! Oh how I've missed you :o)

Hope things are going good - your pages are darling! That's one of my resolutions is to scrapbook more so keep those pages coming! I need all the inspiration I can get!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year, my friend!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout!

debbies said...

I have missed you so much!!! Glad to see you posting again and love these pages. They are beautiful! Happy New Year!

Kimberly said...

Hello dude!!! Happy New Year!!! Love the pages you put together, they all look great. I love how you can get so many pictures in your layouts! Hope the first day back to school schedule went smoothly!

Alanna said...

Great pages. Maxwell looks like a cutie.