Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sweet Fluttering.


Had a fun day today! Went with the kids and neighbors to see dolphins at VA. Beach. Very cool thing to see. Even saw some baby dolphins! It was cool on the water, which was good because we've been hot. Came home and it had rained! Wonderful because we are in need of rain. Meant it was time to create. So, the kids played Bakugan, and I snuck off to the stamp room!
Followed the sketch at The Sweet Stop. There's a twist, must use a tag too. I've had that tag with the sentiment Happiness for years. One of those buys from HSN, or QVC. They did a great selling this set of tags to me, and they've sat for far too long in my sticker folder. I should pull them out more and try to use them up.


Than I had to play along with Flutter By Wed. The challenge there is layers. At least three. I had gotten this cute image from Susana's Store a couple weeks ago, and have been dying to ink her up. She's uber cute, and I can see Gabi in this stamp. I cut out her shirt and layered it up, so that it gives the feel of the fabric flowing. I added some stickles to her and the puppies.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Basic Grey, primas, stickles, copics, Victoria Case for Susana's Store, nesties,

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like a fun day!!! Super sweet image! Love how you did her shirt.

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love the colors and cute image! Thanks so much for playing along in the Sweet Stop!
:)kathy

debbies said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It must be HOT like it is here, their little cheeks are glowing! I've been horrible and forget to send you a surprise & after seeing this picture, they will go out MONDAY!!! HUGS

Danni said...

Cute photo of the kids!
Adorable card! I just love how you did her shirt!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

dstandard said...

What a precious card - cute kiddos there! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Tammy said...

Oh, this is just so darling!! Don't you just love Victoria's stamps!?! Your coloring is awesome and I really love those flowers!! FABULOUS!

Jodi said...

A sweet image choice and I love the colors and cute butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nancy said...

Anna, this is super cute!! I love the image!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

Michelle said...

Oh the kids are darling - what a great picture of them! Your card is adorable as always...thank you for joining us at FBW this week. I LOVE seeing your creations!!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, you card is stunning! Love the colors and the detail is amazing!