Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Party Time Tuesday #18.

Today's challenge at Party Time Tuesdays is carrot cake colors. I had to take it a bit further, and use this cute fun image from TAC of a carrot car. Figured it just made the theme even more perfect! I popped out my flower, and the car tires. My sketch comes from Friday Sketchers 123.
Make sure you pop by the Party Time Tuesday Blog to see what the other DT's created. Or peak at their blogs listed to the right. We'd love for you to join in with the party too! There's a prize up for grabs if you've played the whole month! You can see the info about that on the PPT blog.
Supplies: copics, nesties, SU cardstock and ink, prima flowers, Martha punch, TAC image, SU sentiment, Recollections retired paper pack.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Dianna said...

I love the whimsical image! It's an adorable card, Anna!

Kristie W. said...

Your card is totally cute and perfect for this challenge!! I love the image :)

Nancy said...

Anna, that is so cute!! I love the image and the carrot...perfect for this week's challenge!! Awesome!

debbies said...

Ummm...this is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

paige said...

Love the image! Fun card!

~jan said...

That little carrot card is hoot, Anna! Great design too!

Tammi said...

That carrot car is too cute, amazing card!

Kimberly said...

Super cute. Love those flowers.