Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miracle Futtering.


Man, I've been slacking! At least on blogging. I've been very busy crafting making gifts and such for family and friends. We've had some snow, too! We hardly get snow! The kids are out of school for the holidays. We had parties planned for schools, but snow days made it so no parties where to be had at school. Bummer! All that cutting I did for Trey's teacher's crafts. I was bummed! I love those handmade items the kids make in school.

Anyhow, had a little bit of time to stamp since I've finished up some Christmas stuff. Saw a DT call for Flutterby Weds. Thought I'd toss my name in the hat. I do love to play along with them. Had to play along with Mojo Monday. Been ages since I've sat down and played both challenges.
Crazy how busy life gets sometimes. I love participating in challenges. I've enjoyed both DTs that I was on this year, creating for the challenges, and seeing what the other DT come up with for the challenges! Amazes me their take on stuff. Than going to blogs from bloggers who played along. So much talent out there!

My Magnolia card is an image given to me from Tammi. Such a sweet little image. The paper is from DCWV, Mango stack. It's full of bright colors, which is perfect for me! She's colored with copics and topped off with some stickles. The sentiment is from a SU stamp set.
My second card uses TAC supplies. The fairy is from a sweet set from Mabelle R. She makes such cute images. The paper is from More Mimi, which is one of my favorites from TAC. Can't beat that color palette! Greens, pinks, and browns! So nice! Parts are cut out and popped up. She's paper pieced, and topped off with stickles.
This is my second post for the day, so be sure to peak at the Party Time Tuesday post below this one.

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Their both beautiful Anna, LOVE the paper on both!

debbies said...

I wish you would post the projects. It's always fun to see your pages/projects. Merry Christmas Anna!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these cards are just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Danni said...

Such great cards! Each beautiful but so different!!
Thanks for trying out for the FBW DT call!! :-)

Michelle said...

Oh such wonderful creations! Know what you mean about being busy...kind of nice though. We haven't seen snow (yet) but hoping to see a WHITE Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Nancy said...

Wonderful cards, Anna!! So glad that you tossed your hat in the ring for FBW!! Good luck!!

Karen said...

I am a huge fan of Mabelle too. I have both her rubber stamps and digi images. Lovely color combination, and layout on both cards. Good Luck.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such pretty cards! I've just started collecting Magnolia stamps and I'm hopelessly addicted now, lol! They are so sweet!! Do you color yours with Copics??