Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday 179, Friendship.

Not sure what happened here...I had it scheduled to post at 2 AM on 11-9-11...and it didn't post.  Sorry it's late!  

Today we have another fabulous guest designer, Leanne, from Finding My Groove at Flutter By Wednesday.  We also have another wonderful challenge, Friendship.  I used a fun stamp from Susana's store, by Victoria Case.  I thought the image was perfect for the challenge this week.    Be sure to link your creations up on the Flutter By Wednesday blog, and take a peak at what the other designers created! 
I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute and I love the butterfly in her hair!! Fun!!

Michelle VP said...

Great image for a friend card, Anna! Lvoe that there are butterflies on her dress even! :)

Leanne said...

Hi Anna!
O this is just darling, love how those two look like they are telling secrets that will last a lifetime. :) Beautiful butterflies and wonderful coloring.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! It was so nice to be able to join your awesome team this week. :)

Tammi said...

So cute with the butterfly in her hair, wonderful card!