Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sparkling Penguin


Here is my card for Sparkle's Christmas Challenge. Today it was a sketch challenge, with another one to use five papers, two embellishments, and two stamps. I have used at least five papers, and my two stamps are an Elzybell stamp, and a sentiment from TAC's Tagtid bits. My gifts are cut out and popped up, except the bottom gift, which is just taped on. I colored him with copics, and topped him with stickles. The papers are from DCWV, Christmas stack, SU Cranberry, and Cert. Celery cardstock, and PTI's black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute!!

Cathy said...

Hi Anna,
I love your card!! I love how you pulled all those papers together into a cohesive picture. Love your embellies too!! Great job on the challenge. Super cute image too!! Hugs, Cathy

Marjorie said...

So cute! I love the popped up prezzies!

Alanna said...

What a fantastic card. A very cute image and the papers are so yummy. Excellent!

Rachel Hope said...

So cute! I love that little guy!

Meredith said...

Cute card! And I have to say I love the title of your blog! My husband would love it too. While he supports my habit he likes to tease me and call it "crapbooking".

Patti J. said...

What a cute card Anna! How clever you were to pop up those presents - they look so real!!! And FIVE D-papers??? Jeepers, I'm not even sure I have 5 Christmas DP's on hand - you rock!!! Great job on your challenge!

Kimberly said...

That image made me giggle. Too cute. Love the dimension!!

Barb said...

Another adorable Christmas card! I love all of the layering!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love all the layers and the flowers.

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Great take on the sketch! I love all the layering. Cute, cute.

Tammi said...

This is adorable, pretty coloring and paper and I like the dimension on the presents.