Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flutterying By Lily, and Scrapping Pages.


Hard card today! Make your own, no pattern papers were challenges at Cute Card Thursday, and Fab n Funky . So, I made the background for my little Lily Fairy. Difficult for me! First off coloring without a starting point from picking colors from the pattern papers. And I came up with blue?! How often do I use blue?! I am happy with how it turned out, but it did take me awhile to get there. Clean is simple was the challenge for Flutter By and that was a challenge for me! I've gotten used to pattern papers and layers. It was also Thank you at ABC.


Than catching up on scrapbook pages still. These are from Gabi's birthday party in Nov. She and a friend turned ten a week apart. We did it up at The Great Wolfe Lodge. Loads of fun there. Indoor water park, Magic Quest, and a very cool birthday cake were in store for their party.


A friend made the cake. The girls both love Littlest Pet Shop, so she made a cake that came apart, so each girl had part of the cake at the end of the night, and all the guest got to pick out some of the pet shops. Very cool cake. It looked like a park, and all of it was made out of frosting. And she made little carrots, and stuff for the animals.






Needless to say, Gabi disliked the green page. Girl is so funny! the other page is okay, cuz it was purple. But the cuteness factor of the cake page didn't win her over! It's another one that will be appericated when she's 25! I love the page, it looks great. Used the Cricut again on both of the pages. That tool is so much fun. Even got it to connect to my computer finally! So yippie for me!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: copics, Taken with teal cardstock, misc SU inks, Lily Fairy stamp, nesties, stickles, DCWV papers for the scrapbook pages,

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Check out those mad cutting skillz! Love it and the cloud paper you made is perfect!!!! More great scrapbook pages.

debbies said...

She will definitely appreciate it when she's older. I'm just now reaping the benefits of those years long gone. :)
Love your clouds Anna - wish I could make mine look like that!

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling projects! I love your Lily card.

Tammi said...

The clouds look awesome and wow on your cutting, fabulous card! And more wonderful pages Anna!! You always add fun & cute things to them!

Michelle said...

Fabulous card, Anna! I think your background is awesome. SO glad you joined us at FBW this week!!

Love seeing your pages - they are so cute. My daughter would FLIP for that Littest Pet Shop cake - she's a HUGE lover of those things...I find them EVERYWHERE as she as so many, lol!