Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ruby CC.

Man, I had a hard time with this card. Took me too days to get it done. I'm sure why. Last night I walked away, thinking I was done. This morning added the butterflies, and the sentiment. Looked forever for it, because I could picture it in a SU case, with SU set, and couldn't find it. Searched for about 20 minutes, only to than finally see it in the case on my desk! That sweet sentiment came from my friend, Kim. And I love it. It's a perfect sentiment from her!

Layout was done for me from Flutter By Wed. challenge. The color combo was done Cupcake Craft Challenges. I can't tell what it is, but this is just off for me. Just not even sure why it's off for me, because it's darling. I know exactly who this card is going too. Because it's perfect for a sweet little someone I know!


Other challenges I did on here:
Fab and Funky neglected stash. The sentiment, and papers have been sitting there unused for too long. Even the Martha punch I grabbed a month ago, and just used it.
Inky Impression- 3 layers, 2 DT papers-there's another sheet under the white trellis layer, and one ribbon.
Nut Crafters was Spring Theme.
Spoon of Sugar, and Creative Card Crew where for birthdays.


Supplies: copics, SU paper pack, real red cardstock, martha punch, stickles, CC design

14 comments:

Juls said...

too cute!! Love the button detail! Hugs Juls

debbies said...

That punch is so cute!!! Is it at Michaels? Love the sentiment you used with her.

Kimberly said...

Super cute and perfect for Spring!! The sentiment looks great - I need to pull mine out now!!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the punched edge looks amazing. The sentiment is so lovely. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michelle said...

Oh this is fabulous!! LOVE her hair - fabulous coloring...it looks redish brown. Is the punch that you used for the sentiment from SU? It's very cool. And love all the butterflies - this is one AWESOME card!!

Jodi said...

This is SO Cute!! I love the scene you created and the punch for the background too!
Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kruemel said...

Beautiful card - love all the butterflies fluttering around that cutie.

Great take on our red and white challenge - thanks for playing with us this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Randi said...

Adorable Swiss Pixie card! Gorgeous coloring and detail!! Incredible little scene!! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Anna!! I just love all your details and the added trellis. The image is too sweet. The butterflies are an awesome addition. Awesome take on the FBW and Inky Challenges....actually all those challenges. Gorgeous card.

Linby said...

What an adorable card and a fab sentiment.
Lynn x (GDT Nutcrafters)

Brandi said...

I adore this card! It is so cute! Thanks for fluttering with us! :)

andrea said...

gorgeous card,i love the way she is sat on the fence thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Kimberly S said...

Oh, how cute! Love all of the added elements, it all makes for one adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Tammi said...

Love your design and punch..adorable Anna!