Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pile It On #24, Stickers


Here is my card for the Pile It On Sticker challenge. We had a cute sponsor with digital stamps today. AI Factory has some darling images. I really liked her Ella line.

I used my Basic Grey Kioshi paper line, as it seemed the most zen like for a yoga girl. I paper pieced her outfit, and colored her with copics. I had grabbed the stickers at Michael's and thought they were the perfect touch to my yoga gal, and zen card!


My other challenges:
Sketch Sat- sketch.
Crazy for Challenges: Paper flowers.
Dare you 2 Digi: Bloom and butterfly
Crafty Challenges #78: This is a stitch up.
LaLaLand #43: embossing.
Little Red Wagon #33: Beads
Be sure to check out the Pile It On Blog to see what everyone else came up with!
Supplies: Basic Grey, SU mellow moss ink and paper, stickles, copics,
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i just had to chuckle at that sentiment! wonderful card!

Barb said...

So sweet!

debbies said...

I think this image is too cute and the paper you chose is perfect!

Kimberly said...

To cute, love those little pearl rings inside the flowers. Rossman said you've waited this many months so what's 6 more weeks :) sorry our lips are sealed!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty, love all the flowers!

Mia said...

Oh this is so cute thank you for liking Ella , thanks for working with AiFactory images.

Michelle said...

Great card and WOW that's a lot of challenges. Wish I was capable of that...it's just not in me. Three is my highest number so far!