Wednesday, September 1, 2010

American Girl Style.



Gabi loves her American Girl Dolls! My ILS live in Atlanta, and there's a store near them in a local mall, and the Bistro. For her 10th birthday, she got to go have lunch, and pick out a doll. Her Grandma, Greatgrandma, and me went with her to celebrate. I saved the guys from having to go join the world of dolls! It was also the Sat after Thanksgiving, so you can image how busy the mall was! Gabi had a blast! The food was super yummy! If you ever go, get the pretzel!
It was darling how they had chairs for the dolls. They even had little place settings, and muffins for them to dine on. She took her first doll with her, Nikki. Than while she was there she picked out Elizabeth, Felicity's best friend. Both sat at the table with her. Very expensive birthday, but I guess they only turn 10 once, right?
Naturally, Gabi loves this page. Not only is it pink, it's got bling on it! The title is cut by the Cricut. Told ya I'm using it a lot! The paper is Blossoms and Butterflies from DCWV. I got the stickers from Michaels. The sketch is from Jeanette Lynton's Image book.

6 comments:

Tammi said...

That is so cute, wonderful pages Anna!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout!

debbies said...

Do you really love your Cricut Anna? I've been trying to decide if I need one and which one. The pages are precious!

Monique said...

Cute Girly LO's!

Danni said...

What a fun and cute layout!

Unknown said...

Oh Anna, you gave Gabi a lifetime of memories with this special day! Three generations out together, having lunch with the world of dolls! Your layout is so pretty and I love the pictures!!