Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #158, Going Dotty!

Sorta missed some of the mark on this challenge for Flutter By Wednesday!  Got so excited coloring my pretty image, I forgot about the added challenge of polka dots.  I would have used more polka dotted paper had I paid better attention!  My prima flowers are embossed dotted, used a dotted ribbon, and one layer of pattern paper has polka dots.  Have to say, I simply adore this Sweet Pea image.  She's so stinking pretty, and so much fun to color!   I watched a Tinkerbelle movie a few months back, and was inspired by the clear wings.  Tried to make the wings clear with vellum paper.  Didn't turn out exactly how I wanted but am happy with it over it all. I hope you play along with us at Flutter By Wednesday!  Be sure to link your card back up over at the Flutter By Wednesday blog!  Can't wait to see what you make!

Supplies:  Copics, stickles, nesties, Martha punch, primas, gems, K and Co paper, SU cardstocks.

8 comments:

debbies said...

Well I don't know exactly what the polka dot part of the challenge is, but I clearly see polka dot paper Anna! Love how you did the wings with this pretty image. Thanks for your comments on my blog; we did get a lot done this weekend.

Nancy said...

Anna, I think your subtle polka dots are beautiful...like a hidden treasure for the viewer to find!! This is a breathtaking image...I love it!

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet image Anna! Love you shaded her face and added vellum wings. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Anna this is so PRETTY!!~

Jen Shults said...

I think your polkadots are perfect! I just ordered this image. I can't wait to get it inked and on a card!! LOVE this!

Danni said...

What a gorgeous image! I haven't seen it yet!! Very pretty card!

Kristie W. said...

Wow, the image is gorgeous!! Beautiful take on the challenge this week!

Tammi said...

Ooohh gorgeous, so pretty how the wings are done, love that they are outside the card.