We went strawberry picking again this past May. We went Memorial day, and discovered that it wasn't a good idea to go so late in the seasons. There where barely any berries to be found. The kids were super hot, so they weren't excited about being out there, and to barely find berries in the rows and rows of plants added to their misery! The homemade ice cream did help improve their attitudes, but I made a mental note to make sure to drag them out that way in early May!
I found the strawberry svg file on SVGCuts blog. They have cool freebies once a week, as well as a free file with purchase. I than embossed the berries with the polka dot folder. I dusted the edges with Canvas Palette ink. The stems are dotted with my sharpie white pen. I cut the strawberries at 1, 1.25, 1.50, and 1.75 inches. That gave me a nice variety of berries to play with. My paper is from DCWV, it's a glitter stack from last summer. I used Sure Cuts A Lot to create my title. I cut it out and than made the shadow behind it. That's a cool feature on it. You can even make the shadows larger around your image. I plan on tweaking with that some when I do a page for Trey's baseball stuff.
Sadly, you can't purchase Sure Cuts A Lot to use with a Cricut any more, as they lost a trade mark lawsuit with ProvoCraft. It does work with several other personal cutters, so if you have one of them, I highly recommend the Sure Cuts A Lot software. I have found it to be very handy to have, and am glad I had purchased it forever ago! My sketch is from Jeanette Lynton books. You'll know I always say how much I love those books!