Monday, December 26, 2011

The Bailey Daily

I made a cute chalk board for Gabi's teacher.  Her name is Bailey, so I called it The Bailey Daily.  I loved how it turned out. 

I found the chalk board at Target on clearance from St. Patrick's Day a few years back.  I spray painted it first, since it was bright green.  Than modge podged it with paper.  Topped off with a few flowers, and the title. 

I used that cute font Too Much Paper that I made the name frames with, darling font!  I think I used that font a ton this holiday season for stuff.  I think I like that it's a nice solid shape, and it uses paper!  Gotta love using paper up when you hoard it as much as I do. 

I used a pack of 12x24 inch paper that I found at Joann's ages ago by Die Cuts With A Few.  The out lining part of the chalk board was larger than 12 inches wide.  Made it easier to fill in the top part of the frame.  The paper bubbled a little, it's kinda glossy. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Tammi said...

What a wonderful gift for her, she'll love that...perfect for a teacher!