Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Summer

Today is two challenges in one. I played the Friday Sketcher's challenge, and the Just Magnolia Summer Challenge. I didn't have any summer images or Magnolia stamps, so I used my stamp from Chasing Butterflies, and some new paper I grabbed, and made her look summery. I think she looks darling in orange! Such a fun thing to color. My friend, Debbie, left the shoes white on her card not to long ago, and I thought it was super cute, so I left mine white too.
Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Tangerine and Ballet blue cardstock, primas, stickles, copics, Me and My big deals paper pack.

Copics:Hair-Y08, Y02, Y06, clothes-YR16, Y17, Y38, C1, basket-R85, RV34,
B12, RV000, YG23. G07, outline-B00, skin, E00, Eooo, E11, E93

16 comments:

debbies said...

Anna - super cute!!!! LOL I'm right behind you again this week on the Just Magnolia challenge!!! Too funny!

Kimberly said...

Too cute!!!! She definitely looks summery! Love her orange dress and how you colored the flowers!

Rachel Hope said...

So bright and cheerful!!

Danni said...

So funny, I colored this image today too!!
Great card, love really like how you colored her and well, everything!

Cathy said...

Anna, this is so absolutely adorable!! I love it!! Hugs, Cathy

Barb said...

Super cute... love the bright colors and flowers!!

maddy hill said...

love all the colours springing to life on your Card ! fab !

Unknown said...

oh really lovely and so wonderful summerly colours. looks so light and fresh.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

Alanna said...

This is so cute Anna. I love how summery she looks and your coloring looks great. Well done.

Tammi said...

Love your bright and summery card! Cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Kos med papir og saks said...

very cute card

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute card..you have done the colors perfect..janny

Ann said...

Your coloring on this is just divine! Such a sweet image!

Chris said...

I like the white shoes too! So often I debate on colors...ugh. Great card and so fun to come across another angel! :)

Anonymous said...

a fabulous summer design, thank you for joining us at just magnolia
hugs rachxx