Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pile It On #30, and Cupcake Inspiration.

Two cards for you this morning. This is my card for Pile It On challenge 30, Butterflies, Bugs and Bees, or things that go BZZZZ. We had a fun sponsor this week for Pile It On, Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I worked with Lara Ladybug. How stinking cute is Lara the ladybug? Perfect for our challenge today. They have a ton of cute images, so make sure you check them out! Go by the Pile It On Blog, or click on their names to the right, to see what the other team members made for today's challenge.


My challenges for this card:
Dare You To Digistamp #43, sketch
Daring Cardmakers: Girl Thing, make a card for friend or sister.
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 16, Pink and Black.
Dutch Dare Card Challenge 83 Anything goes.
Paper Play Challenge 30, Anything goes.
Stamp Insanity 20, Pink and Black.
Crafy Creative Challenges Challenge 78, Summer Loving.
Digital Tuesday Challenge Challenge 69 Dazzle Me.
Stampin' For The Weekend Recipe Challenge 43, 3 DP, 2 flowers, one ribbon, bonus if you use a charm or gems. I used both!

Supplies: Sabrina paper pack, primas, stickles, nesties, Digital Delights image, copics, PTI cardstock, SU sentiment, cardstock and ink.
For my next card, I was a guest designer for my friend's Rachel's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. If you haven't played yet, she puts up yummy cupcake photo, and you get inspiration for a card from it! Today's photo was right up my alley! It has Tinkerbell on it! Totally girly and bright! Stitchy Bear Stamps sponsored Cupcake Inspiration challenge this week. So, I got to play with a totally sassy fairy named, Sparkles! My, this fairy was fun! And I made her sparkle! She lives up to her name on my card! Gabi's gonna freak when she sees this card! I printed her out a few times on different papers. She's printed on the white sheet twice, and cut out and popped out. Beneath it I layered her wings on the glitter paper I printed her on. I than paper pieced some of her out fit on the top colored image. If you can believe this, all of my card is made from scraps of papers. I gave Sparkle's blonde hair like Tinkerbell has. I added smooch to her eyelids and lips. Just all around fun card! Be sure to check out Rachel's challenge blog to see what her other design team members created for the challenge.
I did the Friday Sketchers #113 for my card.
Supplies: glitter paper from Target, nesties, stickles, smooch, copics, primas, Blossoms and Butterflies DCWV stack,
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed both cards today! Be sure to check out Pile It On, and Cupcake Inspiration Challenge to get some great ideas, and join in the fun with us! Can't wait to see what you create!

19 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an adorable and sweet ladybug! Love these papers! and the sparkle :)
Thanks for playing along with us at StampInsanity Stamps!
hugs, margie

Jennifer M. said...

Beautiful cards! The focals are so adorable and the colors are so much fun. Nice Job!

Tammy said...

Wow you did a lovely job on both. I really love the way you did the fairy card.

Rachel Hope said...

Awesome cards!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week, love what you came up with!!

Beth said...

Great work!! Love the little ladybug - so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

debbies said...

Both are so adorable Anna and love your sparkle on CIC card!

Unknown said...

The ladybug is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity.
Shelley

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous cards!!
Hugs Wendy
Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Barb said...

These are just adorable, Anna! LOVE all of the shimmer, and that pink little bug is too darn cute!

Kristie W. said...

Two totally cute cards! Love the color combo on the first one!

stitchy said...

Anna, wow you are so very talented. I can see why CIC has invited you to be GDT!! Thank you so much for choosing my image, both of your cards are colored beautifully and color choices are perfect. I love the layers and the glitter, you made my fairy come to life ;), I am honored..

stitchy xoxox

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

wow what an amazing card..Stitchy will be well made up with it. Very talented..Donna from Stitchy bear stamps x

Javablustamper said...

What a SUPER cute creation!! Thanks SO much for joining us at the Asylum!!





ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Spyder said...

Fabulous card, love the layers and the colours you've chosen
(Lyn)

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Perfect! I love the papers and the image! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy, and I hope to see you back again soon! Lisa :-)

Chris said...

Very, very cute and such a great image and colouring! Love your interpretation of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)

Karen said...

Great cards and love what you have done with our sketch. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Karen x

Stampin Mindy said...

Darling image and I love those papers.

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Hugs, Mindy

PS. I have some blog candy over on my blog, feel free to hop on over and enter!

Kimberly said...

I smiled so big when I saw this card! Such a cute image and the papers rock! Love the sparkles on the fairy card.