Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!


Hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving. I made this card for a contest for TAC, sadly, didn't win, but the card is so darling, I had to share it today. I used Emma paper pack. I love the colors in this paper pack. Cardstock is from the Mimi collection. Sentiment is from a different TAC set, and the name is escaping me at the moment. I followed a tutorial on Color Me Copic on making grass. Anyone planning on going out in the crowds for some Black Friday sales tomorrow?
Blessing......

3 comments:

debbies said...

I'm passing on the Black Friday sales and just lazing around today! Woo Hoo!!! Your card is super cute Anna!

Tammi said...

It's beautiful, I don't know why it didn't win!! Wonderful card Anna!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie!! Your really did a great job on this! Again, I am in love with your image with excellent coloring and design!