Monday, November 29, 2010

Mojo Beanie...


Ok, this has got to be the cutest image! My sweet friend, Tammi, surprised me with a few images. I seriously gasped when I saw her. I wasn't expecting them, and she was so sweetly cute looking! Anyhow, tried my hand at a circle card tonight. It's the Mojo Monday sketch. I had grabbed this pack of K and Co Christmas paper last week. I love the colors in it! Festive and fun! All came together to make an adorable card! She's colored with stickles. I cut out my circles using Sure Cuts A Lot.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna, what a cute card and I can see why you gasp when you opened it! Very sweet and love your round card! Hugzzz PS. I am a dollar short and a day late in my postings.

Katie said...

Adorable holiday card!

Nancy said...

Oh, I love your "ornament" card!! She is such a cute little image!! The pinks are awesome!

debbies said...

ACK!!!!!!!!! How adorable!

debbies said...

Oops forgot - how did you do those little snowmen? Piece together gems or is it a one piece? LOVE them!