Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not Even A Mouse, TAC Hop



Joined in another TAC blog hop on Savvy Projects Blog. This one for winter projects. My MIL recently purchased this darling mice set from TAC, called Mice Day. I stamped off some images before mailing them to her.
These cute mice kept screaming "The Night Before Christmas" to me, so I had to make a card with them using that sentiment. There's another image with a darling mouse asleep in a mitten. Both just seem perfect for Christmas cards.
Didn't have a sentiment for anything from the book, so I computer generated a verse for the card. I embossed my green sheet with the snowflake cuttle bug folder and dusted the paper with Versamark Frost pad to give it some shine.


Hope you join in the fun using your TAC products. Than you can link them back up to the blog hop on the Savvy Projects blog. You can see other blogs using some TAC products as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Mice Day, Reese SWIC, Elizabeth buttons, copics, nesties, stickles, brown scrappers floss, Reese Ribbon, Martha Punch, distress ink, Glossy Effects glue,

18 comments:

Danni said...

So funny, I just got that set!! Too cute and such a great idea to make it into a Christmas card!

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - I have that set but hadn't thought about making it Christmas - awesome! it is perfect for the Night Before Christmas! love your card - super cute!!!

Eva said...

You are right this image does scream out "the night before Christmas"...great card!

Chris said...

awww...those mice are so sweet! Love that quilt!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Sweet card. Who doesn't love the little mice?

Debra Miller said...

I love these mice. Great job!

Kimberly said...

Perfect sentiment to match the image. Love the buttons too. Sorry I keep missing your calls. MIL was here the other day. Then lil miss started teething like crazy. She hasn't been sleeping well the past couple days and when she's awake she just groans. So sad. Hope you and the kiddie are doing okay!!!

Christine Pennington said...

Pretty card!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love how you made these mice "Christmasy"!! Very clever!

Mischelle smith said...

So darling!

Tricia T said...

What a sweet card! The little mice are so sweet!

Sharon said...

Love how you used the mice day as a Christmas stamp. Very creative

Sandy said...

Super Cute!

Glittered Paws said...

Really cute card and love all the detail. Great image for a Christmas card.

Michelle said...

A.DOR.ABLE - what a fabulous idea. TOTALLY screams night before Christmas!!!

Angela K said...

So sweet! TFS

Barb said...

Such a cute card, Anna! And the coloring is fab :)

Tammi said...

Adorable image and I love that you added your own sentiment, it's perfect!