Sunday, November 14, 2010

Magnolia Angels.

I've been a total crafting mood lately. Busting out some cards! Have to hit while the moment strikes, right?! Anyhow, played along with Just Magnolia's Sketch Challenge from Friday. My daughter's name is Gabrielle, and always makes me think of angels when I think of her name. Thinking of her makes me think of hot pink, cuz the kid just loves that color. With all that in mind, I went to an older Christmas stack from DCWV. I've had it for a few years now. It's full of fun colors, which I like because I'm pretty matchy matchy with clothes in my scrapping pages, and Gabi's always in pink. It's a perfect holiday stack because it has papers with colors both kids are most likely wearing. This card just screams Gabi. Bright fun colors, and glitter all over! LOL! Loud card, huh?!
I love the new angel sitting on the side like that. So cute! I wish I had switched my two panels, cuz I loved the snowflake paper, but its pretty covered up with the snowflakes now.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Magnolia kit stamp, Magnolia sitting angel, DCWV Christmas stack, SU cardstock and ink, stickles, nesties, copics, Martha Nordic punch, and snowflake punch, nestie snowflake die cuts, EK punch,

4 comments:

debbies said...

WOW Anna this is so pretty! Love how you combined the 2 images. Great job!

Unknown said...

I love, love this card! Your designing is awesome and the color are bright and cheerful! So very cute! hugz

Silli said...

sweet, sweet, sweet...

Tammi said...

Wow on the colors, you and Debbie are liking that brighter pink lately. :) Cute with both the Tildas, lovely card!