Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Take Out Those Images #3.

Took another image out of my stash! This Stamping Bella image is way too cute. Love her full hair! Wish I had thick wavy hair like her. I decided she'd make a perfect Valentine card, holding all those hearts. Proud to say I used only scraps of my Bittersweet Basic Grey paper pack too! The cardstock was a full sheet. Wasn't sure how big my cricut was gonna cut the card base. I used my Wild Card cartridge to make the card. The wave is made from the paisley nestie. I didn't notice that the pearls had moved at the end of the card when I took my photo. I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for this card.
She's colored with copics, and topped with stickles. I used an old Gingersnaps set for the sentiment and hearts on the inside of the card. I also used my PTI banner die.
Other supplies: nesties, Choco chip ink, Rose red cardstock, cricut,

2 comments:

debbies said...

Look at you!!! I need to get out images too. Love her long beautimous hair!

Tammi said...

I love her hair too, always wanted long hair. :) This is gorgeous, love the design and shape!