Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trey's Monster Mash

Here's Trey's Halloween page. If you're wondering what he was.....I couldn't tell you! He wanted to wear his Anikan Skywalker costume, and be scary. So, drew on his face, made him happy, and that's how he went. My neighbor asked what he was that night. Eight year old boys, what can I say?! LOL!
The sketch came from Jeanette Lynton's book. I love those books for scrapbooking. It used tearing in the sketch, so I did follow that, because I thought it created a perfect touch with the Halloween theme. The bats are from a set of stickers I found on clearance.

This page also uses the Happy Haunting cartridge that I borrowed from my neighbor. She's gonna be impressed when she sees these pages. The title is a predesigned phrase on the cartridge. It cuts out in one piece, the m's where combined, but I separated them to fit better on the page. The phrases even have a shadow element, so I took advantage of that and grounded the phrase.
I cut out the monsters and layered them up to create their faces, hair and clothes. Cool thing about them, they matched one of the papers I used. How cool is that?! I love matchy matchy stuff with scrapbooking. I love that mummy! Such a cool cartridge. Another one I'm gonna have to grab one of these days!

No comments: