Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take Out Those Images #9.


Here's a darling image from Elisabeth Bell from my stash of images I'm working on showcasing wonderful images I've been sent. Always love Elisabeth's images. This image is from the Sweetart Ebony Collection, Sweetart Girls, Strawberry Tea. Looks like they were sold thru Belles and Whistles, but I'm not certain if they still are.
I colored this one without having my papers picked out ahead of time, and happy to discover it matched my Mango Frost papers from DCWV. I followed sketch 48 at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.
I used Cindy Loo cricut cartridge to cut out the swirl. I love when I see them used on other blogs, and most folks probably have a cool die to cut them out, but since I didn't have one, was excited to use my cricut to cut one out. Good to use what you own, right?!I'm gonna have to make more of those suckers because those are pretty cool! Now, I see why everyone uses them all the time! I noticed after the fact that my little lady is a bit sideways. Gonna try to fix that.
Thanks for stopping by!
Other supplies: SU cardstock and ink, nesties, stickles, prima flowers, copics,

4 comments:

debbies said...

I love the fun and bright colors!

Kimberly said...

So sweet. Love the swirl.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the bright colours and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

Tammi said...

Adorable, pretty flowers and swirl around her!