Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take Out Those Images #12.

I promise I didn't slack on using images last Thursday. There wasn't a post from me, but two of my up coming Flutter By Wed. cards use images. I ended up making them for Flutter By, and didn't have time to do another card for Thursday on top of that. Today's sweet image came from Tammi. Such a sweet Magnolia image, isn't it?! Love when Tilda has long hair!
I used Mango Frost paper pack for my papers. SU cardstock, Bermuda Bay, and Groovy Guava. I followed the sketch at Just Magnolia and aHanglar Challenge blog. Mu flowers I found on clearance at either Michaels, or Target. I swear, my scrapping space looks like a store. It matched my paper, so I was giddy. Colored my image without having things picked out ahead of time, so it makes my day when it ends up matching something I already have in stock!
Thanks for stopping by!
Other supplies: copics, nesties, stickles,

3 comments:

debbies said...

She is sweet and love the colors! I've got a little surprise going out in the mail to you! ;)

Mina said...

fabulous colours and I love this pretty Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is just beautiful dear. Love your Tilda you have used dear. Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and Hanglar dear