Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #185, Bye Bye Winter Blues

How freaking cute is this image?  Sweet Tammi sent some images to me, and I couldn't wait to color her up.  I used some Basic Grey papers I've been hording, and added some stickles to the sweet cake!  That looks like a cake I would end up making, lopsided, and dripping with sweet icing!  Today's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday is to use bright colors, and say bye bye to the winter blues!  I don't know about y'alls neck of the woods, but here in the Hampton Roads area, we have been way warm!  Feels more like spring than winter out there lately!  I'm enjoying it, but I do like my winters.  Anyhow, make sure you link your creation to the Flutter By Wednesday blog!  Thanks for stopping by! 

13 comments:

Amanda R said...

Sweet Anna and it has been very mild around here too but I'm not complaining! Love the dark hair by the way!

Lynette said...

Oh, she is adorable! Love the sparkle on the cake, and your coloring is great. Pretty card.

Harriet Skelly said...

Anna this is so adorable - love that image!

Mary J said...

Oh Anna, how lovely! That sentiment is very cleverly done!

Danni said...

Aww, super sweet and cute!! and adorable!

debbies said...

LOVE it!!! I actually played this week. HUGS

Leanne said...

Aw, this is adorable!!
She's pretty strong carrying that giant cake. Must be fairy power!
;)

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, you're so right! She is SUPER cute!!! That image is darling!!! Love your card this week!

Tammi said...

Adorable, such a cute card! Weird weather here too, but it's supposed to be more "winter like" this next week.

Michelle said...

such a sweet image! How nice of Tammi to send you some to play with. Super job and oh so bright!

Michelle VP said...

This is beyond cute! Love all the curves and sparkle for this sweet fairy and her cake. :)

Suzanne Bier said...

So very sweet, Anna! Love the added Stickles detail on the cake...Beautiful card, too! :)

Kristie W. said...

What a cute card! Great image and fun sentiment - one that's right up my alley as I love cake!