Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday 187, Like A Emboss.


I know that title will make no sense to the masses, but it reminded of something my 12 year daughter is always saying, "Like a boss".  I have no idea where she got it from, but she says it all the time. So, it just hit me when I started typing thinking of our challenge today!  Today's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday is to emboss.  Don't forget your butterfly, fairy and angel!  So go emboss like a boss!  LOL!

Today's card is so pretty, yes?  I have been watching videos at Color Me Copic.  Such talented ladies over there sharing their tips and tidbits.  One of my personal favorites is Amy from A Thousand Sheets Of Paper.  Trying her tips on hair today.  I also followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday.  Make sure you stopped by Flutter By Wednesday to link up your creation, and see what the other designers came up with for today's challenge.  My image and sentiment are from The Greeting Farm and my image is from All That's Scrap.
Thanks for stopping by! 

13 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love all the layers Anna, it looks almost vintage. And yes, I agree, Color me Copic is an awesome site and full of lots of info!

Mary J said...

OH wow, I am lovin' your muted coloured make Anna! Great touch of bling and the embossing perfect!

debbies said...

LOL Kids where do they come up with these things! I love the image you used!

Lynette said...

Cute fairy, great coloring, nice layout - wonderful card!

Leanne said...

Cute card and gr8 job on her hair! I love the red tones. :) Pretty color palette too. Gr8 job this week!
;)

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! I just love the colors you used..fabulous job!!

Michelle VP said...

This is just gorgeous, Anna! Love the earth tones and how you've colored your fairy. :)

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS! I need to check out these tutorials - your coloring is fantastic!

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous! LOL, you never know what kid's are going to say or where it comes from!! Gorgeous coloring!

Karen - FBW DT

Cazza said...

Wow, such a pretty card!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Kristie W. said...

Fantastic coloring! I just went to the site and subscribed for updates. I need to start practicing again, it's been almost 2 months since I picked up my markers lol. Back to your card - I love the papers you used too!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow love the colors and your coloring here!!

Tammi said...

Pretty colors and coloring, this is gorgeous! Love the title too! :) I haven't forgotten your b-day, but your card will be late, sorry!! Just haven't gotten my lazy self to the PO. Hope you had a good one. ~hugs