Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Take Out Those Images.

I've been given wonderful images from fellow stampers. I love getting that happy mail! But sadly, I don't use them as often as I should. So, this year, I'm gonna challenge myself to use them on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays. Hopefully, I'll do this twice a week, but even if I make a card with them once a week, I'll be putting them to great use!
This image and sentiment is from my sweet blogging friend, Tammi. She's colored with copics, topped off with stickles.

I also followed the sketch on Mojo Monday. Even down to the pin part! I was so excited to see this die at Paper Trey Ink. Had to get it. I can't make those perfect little ends. Tammi had sent the sentiments too, and the smaller banner die part fit perfectly! I than layered it up with wild wasabi green cardstock on the larger banner die.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: copics, nesties, Basic Grey Nook paper pack, PTI die, SU cardstock.

4 comments:

debbies said...

Oh she is cute and you are going to giggle in a few days! ;)
Thank you for all your help tonight with the Gypsy. I went to Provocraft and watched a few videos. It was a big help. Boy was I freaking out that all those cartridges were on my machine. LOL That would have been crazy but there are several that I definitely want. Oh btw...your card is adorable and I love the sketch. HUGS

Patti J said...

Great idea, Anna, and wonderful card!!! I'll be watching you on Tuesday's!!! lol...hugs!

Tammi said...

Love what you made with her Anna, what a pretty card! I have yet to use this cute stamp, glad someone's made something with her! :)

Kimberly said...

Adorable image!!!!!! Love the layout and lace.