My company left this morning, so after I took down the Christmas decorations-this took all day, I headed up to play with my new toys at 8:30 tonight. I grabbed my new Rachel Anne Miller stamp-isn't she darling? I thought she looked spring-ish, so I pulled out TAC's Angelee SWIC. It's filled with those soft spring colors. I so wanted to see what the new stickles looked like that I grabbed, so I put different stickles on the mushrooms. (The distressed stickles have a big opening, so that caused a few issues at first. Had the stickle blobs happening a few times!)
But yippie! I finally got to use the nesties. I will have to get the nesting rectangles. I really like that look where they're embossed and straight line in the middle. I'm not a double scalloper person, I guess! Ran into a problem with the ribbon on this layout. So, I'm not digging where it's located.
Than I grabbed an IRAK from Tammi to make another card. Man, she's gonna make a big fan of those Hanglar stamps! Freaking cuties! I put her thru a different shaped rectangle nestie, and bam, the darn thing cracked my B plate! And it was my nice one too! I always do my die cutting on this one, so that it's freaky looking, and the other stays clear. I was a little shocked when it stuck into the plastic when I cut the second scallop rectangle out! Wasn't expecting that! Made me chuckle while I was peeling it off. I double checked the directions, and I put it thru right, so I'm not sure why it cracked. Guess I'll grab another one when it's on sale.
Supplies:Rachel Anne Miller, Hanglar, TAC Angelee SWIC, SU card stock, K & Co., stickles, ribbons from Michaels, flowers from TAC, Versamark spots, Nesties, crop-a-dile, water color pencils and lyra water color crayons.