Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playful birds

Here's another set being released from TAC. This set is called Beautiful Day. The flowers lined up in this first card are all individual stamps. I put them together on my card. I love the sentiments for it. Beautiful is by itself as well. So, that would go nicely on so many cards, since it has such a pretty font. A few of the flowers weren't my style, so I'm looking forward to seeing what other folks do with them. I hope I did them justice with my creation, though. It also screamed to me that I should use the Mabelle paper, Bella Flor, both seemed fun and whimsy. I think they make a cute set together!


Included with this set there are 3 bird stamps, on by itself, in the card above, and two couple birds. I do think this set would make a darling congrats for a baby card, using one couple set, and the little birdie! I may have to try that tomorrow. I thought the couple sets would make a cute V-day card or anniv card for hubby. They're back to back in Feb. I kept this one more low key, cuz ya know, he's a guy! I just get looks from him when I hand him a card! The sentiment on this card is from Soul Kisses, which can be viewed on the TAC's main website under promotions.


I also released I totally want the rest of the oval, as I went to layer it, and having only the large scallops, it was too big. So, that's on my list of wants! I didn't understand what the buzz was all about last year over those nesties. Those things ROCK! Makes layering a breeze! I love them!


Supplies: nesties, beautiful day-TAC, Bella Flor-TAC, DCWV cardstock, noir ink pad, lyra water color crayons, Martha S double scallop punch, SU scallop punch, stickles.

4 comments:

Tammi said...

Anna you really need to stop showing all these pretty cards, I don't need any more stamps!!! ;) lol Love the flower scene you created and the bird card is sweet too!! What great sentiments, love the font!

Anonymous said...

WOW - girl you are on a roll!!!! These are too cute!
LOSTie Debbie

Trudy Osborn said...

These are incredible! So bright and cheery! You are REALLY making me wish I had ordered these

Unknown said...

I just have to get this set! You cards are just wonderful!