I printed off cute Lilly the fairy at Pink Cat Studio. She's free to print for a challenge over there. Check it out if you haven't yet. I'm a newbie to creating with images printed off the computer. I had to print it a few times because I kept making the ink smear. I heat set the ink the third time and that seemed to help some. I was also able to use gamsol on it. I think I need some tips on how to get the printer ink not to smudge. I even tried the embossing feature on the nesties. Need to work on that some too! I thought the flower paper made her look like she was leaping in the flowers! I added silver bells shimmerz to her wings.
Supplies: DCWV Nana's kids, SU lovely lilac cardstock, SU scallop punch, primsacolored pencils, stickles, shimmerz and nesties.
I also found a fun challenge on Sparkle's blog. I was excited to see this challenge because I hasd stamps I hadn't used this Christmas, like my Drummer boy stamp. Plus, I had run out of Christmas cards to mail this year. I didn't make new ones this year, and had decided to use my stash of holiday cards. I ended up not having enough after all, so this challenge should allow me to have plenty at the end of the year! Sadly, I snipped off some of his ear on the left hand card. I'm still learning the sizing of the nesties.
Supplies: TAC's Reese cardstock, Olive cardstock from PTI, SU close to cocoa, stickles, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, gem from Michaels, ribbon from Michaels, SU punch, nesties, sentiment from TAC, lyra watercolor crayons.