Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #149, Open Challenge, Just Some Lines.

Have fun stuff in store today from Flutter By Wednesday. Danni's got us some way cool Guest Designers. Today's the very well know Beate from SCS. I know you've seen her wonderful work on tutorials for SCS, and surely popped by her blog too! I hope you pay her a visit today!

We have a great sponsor today, too! Just Some Lines is a great digital image . That cutie up top is from her! Isn't she darling?! I had a hard time figuring out what image I wanted to play with, because I thought all of them were so cute. I went with Flower Angel, because it made me think of Gabi. I followed the Friday Sketchers 146 sketch.


It's an open challenge today. Means you just need to include a butterfly, angel or fairy on your card. I hope you play along with us at Flutter By Wednesday. After you make your lovely creation, be sure to link it back to the Flutter By Wednesday blog. Make sure you check out the other DT blogs to see what they've created. I can assure you that you'll be happy you stopped by to see what they've created!


Supplies: Koshi Basic Grey, PTI cardstock, copics, stickles, Martha bakers twine, PTI button, shimmerz, EK punch, nesties.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Anna, I love the colors in your creation, and you have colored her beautifully!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is cute! I love that stamp... so fun! I really like the edge punch you used also... very pretty!

Michelle VP said...

So sweet, Anna! Love the pastel colors and glitter touches. :)

Danni said...

Pretty card!! I like how you did her wings!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

oh this is such a pretty card. I like the delicate feel of it.

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty!! I like the shading in her wings.