Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #150.

Today's a great day to join us at Flutter By Wednesday. Danni has some fun cooked up for today. Not only did we get to 200 entries a few weeks back, we are sitting at challenge #150 today. I bet Danni's surprised to see that number roll around! I know that number means a great deal to her! So, in order to celebrate she's giving away some candy! And what would that be?! I'll give you an idea, and than you'll need to head to the Flutter By Wednesday blog to get the full details! Let's say she's giving away a stamp or two from Sparkle's Creations!


There was another challenge at Flutter By Wednesday to use soft pastel colors on the card. I tried. I love pastels, but I think my card ended up brighter than I expected it too when I picked out my papers!


I made a skyline background for Chloe! I've had this idea to do this with two stamp sets from TAC for awhile, but hadn't done it yet. So, I pulled out The Places You'll Go set for this card. Gabi loved my card yesterday when she saw it, and was so excited to see how I made the skyline using The Places You'll Go from TAC. I followed sketch 186 from Mojo Monday.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: SEI paper, SU cardstock, Martha punch, Sparkle stamp, TAC Places You'll Go, PTI banner die, stickles, copics, scrappers floss.

6 comments:

debbies said...

What a cute cute image and love the skyline you have Anna!

Harriet Skelly said...

Anna this is totally adorable - I love that image and the cityscape background!

Danni said...

I love how you gave her a background and a sidewalk!! AWesome job! Love it! and now I have to add that TAC set to my list...hehe!

Unknown said...

love this card, just love that background you created!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I love the whole scene.

Kristie W. said...

This is awesome!! I love the scene you created and I think you did just fine with the pastels :)