Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Take Out Those Images #22.

Today's card was made for a friend of mine who is having surgery for skin cancer. They found it above her ankle on her calf. I remember a past boss telling me that they found skin cancer on women on their legs a lot. I guess we worry about arms, and faces, but tend to skip the sunblock on the legs.

Personally, talking for myself, but I think it's the whiteness of legs that is scary! LOL! I sat at a ball game for Trey on Sunday, and had my legs crossed. I sunburned both my legs. Half of both calves are white, the other half red-cuz they got a little sunburned, and they have perfect lines separating the two areas. Very comical looking! First day I wore shorts outside this year. Will have to be better about that, since I don't want to get to get skin cancer on my legs.


I didn't have to do a lot of coloring on this image. I did her hair to look like my friend, and left her uniform white. I think Kim sent me this image a long time ago. The papers are really old too. Those are from SU's hostess pack, not sure what catty year. Been hoarding them for too long. I followed the Mojo Monday 187 sketch. The sentiment is from TAC.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Cute card!! Sure to cheer your friend up!