Friday, March 6, 2009

For everything else, there's Master Card!

This is one of those golden cards! Ya know, you find the cutest paper on sale 40% off, but none of your stamps 'go' with it! So, than you just gotta get a stamp set to 'go' with the paper that you got on sale! So, in the end, you really spent 40% more than the paper started at full price! LOL! This would be this card. I found this darling line from DCWV at Joann's called Green, made from recycled papers. Such cute animals in there. So cute I wish DCWV had made stamps out of them! But I didn't see that any where. So one day I was lurking around online, and found a darling forest set at The Greeting Farm. It went perfectly with the paper! (Man, let me tell ya, she's got some super, uber fast shipping too! Showed up in no time! Gotta love that!) Anyhow, I'm looking forward to making another card with these two things. Oh, I grabbed another one of those cool new punches at Michaels. I used it on the card.
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, and pattern paper(Green), EK punch, nesties, dew drops, stickles, koh-i-noor and primsa colored pencils, paper piercer-hard to see in photo, Greeting Farm Forest Friends stamp set.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute!!!! Love the new punch and that image is adorable. I'm thinkin' I need to go check out that paper!

Patti J said...

Very cute card! Thanks for the tip on the Greeting Farm - gonna go check it out! I know EXactly what you mean about spending 40% more than you saved - lol!!! What's a girl to do - can't live w/o it, can we??? Gotta have our 'tools' so we can 'work'! Happy Saturday!

Tammi said...

CUTE! That paper is perfect...the owl's eyes remind me of someone, I can't figure out whoooo though!! :)

Barb said...

OMG, he's adorable! Love the little touch of bling on the beak, too :)

Michelle said...

VERY cute!!! Owls are so in right now! I just love what you did with him!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is this owl!!!!!!! So cute Anna and that paper is yummy!
LOSTie Debbie