Friday, March 13, 2009

Lily is Stinking Cute!

Goodness, got to play today with Lily from Pink Cat Studio. I love this Fairy set! So stinking cute! I went a little over board from what I normally do on a card. I love how it turned out! I used the Spring Stack from DCWV. The cardstock base is PTI's Raspberry Fizz. I found the ribbon at Joann's. They have this end cap thing full of it, and it's all of a dollar. They have loads of different colors, sheer, satin, some have plaids, dots, I just love this ribbon, and for a buck, ya can't beat it!

I am a little disappointed that my lilly pad is off center. I ran it thru the nestie trying to crop out part of her head, and I guess I didn't line it up well enough. Oh, well, the joys of handmade! I added Pixie Dust Glimmerz to her wings, Pink Shimmerz to her dress, and some stickles to the ribbon on her dress, and the flower. Layout is based on a Monday Mojo Challenge, but I never seem to leave room for sentiments on the front of my cards. I need help with that!
I popped up part of the lilly, the froggie's head, flower, and part of her arm is up, and the other end is glued down. I also layered the flowers on her headband, but they're glued on, not popped out.
Supplies: Enchanted Lily from Pink Cat Studio, DCWV Spring Stack, PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock, nesties, glimmerz, shimmerz, stickles, lyra water color crayons, nesties,
Edited to add: You all need to go peak at this link! TAC is holding a contest open to all paper crafters, but you must use their products! So, be sure to click on that link to find out more. Could win $100 worth of TAC stamps!

7 comments:

Danni said...

So cute! I got this set but haven't had a chance to play with it!!
Anyway, very cute card!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I love the stamp set! Thanks for the tip on the TAC contest!

Cathy said...

She is so cute!! Love the colors and layout! Very cute!!

Kimberly said...

This is stinkin' cute! Of course I love all of the popped up parts and that ribbon is perfect!

Tammi said...

Adorable!! My fav image from that set, I hope to get to it tomorrow! I love the dimension and coloring...great job on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Anna this is just so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I just made a Lily card but I can't post it ;)
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!
Lostie Debbie

Michelle said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! I just love Lily! I got this set and am hoping to use it soon! I love how you popped up part of the image - very cool! The papers you used go great with the image as well - very nice!