Monday, November 3, 2008

Amanda's Glitter Card


Amanda totally threw me when I got to her kit. I wasn't quite sure what to do. But that girl is a wiz with acetate! Shoot, she's been published making a card with acetate, and she's a past teacher. She's taking a break while she chases her little strawberry around the house! Anyhow, once I got things going, I think it turned out fine. I colored the back side with sharpies. I took some crystal effects, and layered the ghost with a fine white glitter. Than I layered up the sentiment to make it show up. See the bright green? I love bright green! Than I added eyelets to stick it all together. I had a piece of scrap from Barb's fence from her card, so I added it beneathe the ghost to make it look like he was behind the fence.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I was scared when I opened her kit too, LOL. You rocked it. I love your sharpie colored ghost and your bright green sentiment!