Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Gal!


That made me happy! I just got a blog header photo up there! All on my own too! I'm fairly excited about that. Trust me, it's the little things that make me giggle! I even took the photo of some scraps of paper I had from The Angel Company, TAC, paper pack called Mimi. I love that paper line. Such pretty colors! Next I'll have to learn how to put in those links that take folks to websites. Cuz I have no idea if http://www.theangelcompany.net/ will turn into a link to send you to the website to learn about their products.
(Mmm, looks like I need to figure out how to make that title box a touch smaller. I bet someone will have some advise on that topic for me! )

I've been a busy lady lately. I started, figured I'd have a few moments here or there to pop up something, and instead, no luck. It's been a crazy few weeks for this family. Opening the new CFA has been a ton hard work. But totally fun!

No comments: