Monday, May 18, 2009

Berry Cute Mojo Monday

Super fun layout on Mojo Monday this morning! I just had to play when I saw it. Better yet, the new Whiff of Joy stamps would be perfect with the layout! My in laws have left, so it's laundry day, means free time during the wash cycles! LOL! I pulled out Wild Raspberry paper line from K and Co. Colored with the cutie with Copics. First trying to make a blond with the colors I have. I hope her hair looks right. Wasn't sure if it would be too bright of a yellow. I topped her off with some stickles. I used Pixie pink, and apricot appeal cardstock. Than cut it out with some nesties. Don't forget Elisbeth Bell has some blog candy on her blog! You can find a link a few posts below this one, or go to Whiff of Joy, and click on link from there.

We saw Star Trek yesterday. Very good movie! I was very impressed with it, and wasn't a fan of the old ST movies. I found they stayed true to the original movies, but made it more updated and fun. They even had a cool surprised person on there. At least a surprise for me, since I hadn't read any reviews or anything on the movie. I found myself laughing often, and loved the younger James Kirk! JJ Abrams had the perfect match for Spock too!


8 comments:

Karen's Cards n Stamps said...

Great use of the sketch, gotta love Mojo Mondays. Great Card!
Karen

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card! I just got my stamps so hopefully I'll be able to play with them soon.

Priscilla said...

Oh so sweet.. Love your take on the sketch..pretty colors and the image is so sweet. Don't just love Mondays? Hey, come play with us on Tuesdays. The Midnight Madness Sketch Challege is fun too. Check it out here.

http://priscillastyle.blogspot.com

week #2 is tomorrow.

Priscilla

Kimberly said...

This is so cute and summery!!! Love the paper, your coloring and the layout is perfect. Can you come do my laundry after my family leaves - PLEASE - it's been a suuuuuper long few days ;) We enjoyed Star Trek too!

Danni said...

Very nice card! I need to ink mine up soon!!
Great job!

Michelle said...

Anna - your card is awesome!!! What perfect paper and colors. I think her hair is perfect - blonde is so hard for me to color. I just usually do browns, LOL!

Thanks for the bday wishes!!

Tammi said...

Beautiful Anna, love the pretty colors and paper and her hair looks great! I think we're going to see Star Trek this next weekend, glad you liked it.

Barb said...

So sweet, indeed! Love the colors and the coloring!!