Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stickybuns Flutterby

It's Wed, and that's a Flutterby Wed on Danni's site. Today I used a Stampin Bella stamp. The name escapes me, but it had something to do with cinn. buns! I used the layout challenge on Sketch Sat. Used a favorite paper line from TAC called Mimi. I cut her out with nesties. Covered her with some pixie dust glimmerz, which is thicker than shimmerz, and I think mine needs more water. It was hard to mix up today. I cut out her hat, muffins and bow and popped them up. I used a sentiment from WOJ Summer Kit. I'm diggin those sentiments! I brushed close to cocoa on the edge, and used SU's scallop punch, and regal rose cardstock. The brown cardstock is from DCWV.


Copics used: Skin-Eooo, R02, E02, Hair E37, clothes-YG23, R00, RV34, RV 85E53, R13, E33, RV000, muffins-C3, RV23, RV85, wings-RV10, RV13.

6 comments:

Tammi said...

Those papers are scrumptious...as are those cupcakes! :) Pretty coloring and shimmer, fab card Anna!

Kimberly said...

Sooo cute. Love all the sparkles, scallops and dimension!!!

Michelle said...

Too cute and Mimi is one of my favorite paper lines!!Love her hat. Great job with the flutter by challenge!!

Danni said...

Very cute indeed!! Love all the elements to it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Nicola said...

Fantastic card, loving the pink and green. This is such a beautiful image and I love all the detail you have added. Thank you for joining us this week on Flutter By Wednesday.
Nicola -x-

Cassie said...

this is sooo, sooo pretty! i love the chichibouli fairy you used! the coloring and paper piecing is awesome!