Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Willow

I was hoping to do a few challenges this morning. That didn't happen! But I did manage to get this one done tonight. Nothing better than a day going differently than you planned! Figured I'd hit Target to get what I forgot to get yesterday when I was there. Needed some hair dye, because the greys were shining brightly! Than after the kids came home, I let was putting together this water slide thing for them. Wow! They were in it for two hours, freezing, but having a blast. Than came dinner. I swear, I lost a day today!

Anyways, this is the Friday Sketchers layout challenge. I just got in some square nesties this month too, so I was happy to finally use them! Plus, I used a image from my stash, thanks Linda for sending me this! (Side note, my birthday was in Jan, and that was when they sent me the images.) But how cute did this turn out? This is a Basic Grey paper line, sultry? SU pixie pink, and close to cocoa. I used copics to color again, and topped her off with some stickles, and primas. I used a sentiment from a TAC set called Dear Friend. Doesn't it go perfectly with the image? Cut it a little short on the word punch to make it straight on the one end, and added the dew drop.


Copics: Skin-EOOO, RV20, E11. shirt, jewlery, and hearts-RV06, RV02, RV10, RV34-fastly becoming a favorite color choice, pants YG91, YG95, hair and belt-E77, E47.

7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Love all the flowers!

Danni said...

This is such a neat layout and a great card! I love the paper, flowers and the nestie...and well, all of it....wonderful job!

Tammi said...

She's one of my fav images from that line, pretty coloring and design, don't you love those nesties! :) Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

So cute!!!!!! Love all the embellishments and your coloring rocks again! I really like that color combo.

Cathy said...

This is adorable!! I love this image and the layour of your card is fabulous!! Very pretty!! I love my nesties don't you?
Hugs, Cathy

debbies said...

Anna - this is so cute!!!! I think some images of those GG might be on their to you soon! ;)

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful. I love this image and the colours are beautiful.great papers and flowers too.

Glenda