Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Cutie by Pink Cat Studio!

Mercy, have you seen the new Pink Cat Studio digital images? So uber cute! I grabbed two today. This is one of them! I was dying to play with her! Love the frogs on here! I've only colored a digital image once before, before I had copics too, and I had a hard time coloring that card in. This one was a ton of fun to color with copics, but I still had a bit of bleeding around the nose, and mouth. So, I kinda laid low on the left cheek. Any tips on that? Regardless of my little nose issue, I love how this card turned out! I popped out the top froggie, and fire pit. I followed a sketch by Pink Elephant. Very fun card! Plus, exciting, two in a row! It's been a few weeks since I've had time to do that!

Supplies: PTI Ripe Olive cardstock and black, stickles, copics, gems from Michael's, Joann ribbon, Elegant eggplant SU ink pad, Basic Grey paper.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Patti J. said...

This is one of my Anna favorites! If you learn the Copic/Digital Image trick, let me know!!! Great card - absolutely love everything about it!

Danni said...

Super duper cute!! Love it! I colored a digi today and for the first time didn't have any bleeding...problem is, I don't know how I did it. LOL! Other than I printed it large and left it overnight before coloring it. Who knows...I'll stick to mainly rubber!

Barb said...

This is so cute, Anna!

Alanna said...

Very cute Anna. Great job with the new digi stamp.

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! LUFF it!

debbies said...

LOL I thought of you immediately when I saw these. Great job coloring!!!!

STAMPING SAM said...

I don't use copics or do much coloring with markers but it seems somewhere I read you could spray the image with something before coloring - maybe hairspray? Haven't tried it and like I said, it's way, way back in my memory band but it would be worth a try! Let me know if it works.

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card - what a fabulous image!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just darling! You might just need to let the ink dry a bit first. Is your printer an inkjet?

Tammi said...

OMGosh those frogs are tooooo cute, love this fun image and your card is awesome...great dimension!! I have no problems with my printer ink/copics bleeding, not sure why you are?

Annie said...

Fantastic card.

Love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

I LOVE this! Great dimension, great paper and super cute image!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super cute - love the 3D effect!!!

Michelle said...

Ok this is my favorite card using these stamps by far!! LOVE the paper you used and how you popped up certain parts of the image. FANTASTIC coloring and all around FABULOUS card - can you tell I like it?!?!?

Rybiooka said...

Congratulates Awards! beautiful work!