Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Flutterby Birthday


Man, a work in progress today. Hard to get back into the swing of things with the kids starting school. I like to help out as often as I can, so I'm trying to balance two schools. Fun part, both kids start/end at the same exact time and are about 15 minutes apart this year. So, I started this card this afternoon, and just now finished it!

Here is my Mojo Monday challenge. I flipped it. It's also a Pile it on Challenge, which was birthday. And Flutterby Wed, which was pink card. Exciting news, I won some fun blog candy from Danni! Woo hoo, and a big thanks, Danni! I didn't have time to stalk a lot of other challenges today. Only three, that's a short list for me! LOL!


Anyhow, it's TAC's pattern paper, More Mimi, Mimi-retired, and a Mabelle Rose stamp set called Fairy Wishes. So cute. She's got a new one out too, that's even cuter! I almost used it, cuz I got it, but remembered, fairies! No fairies in that set. My cardstocks are SU's rose red, and creamy caramel. Colored her with copics, paper pieced her, and used some fun paper from Target, the major glitter layer. Than she's topped with stickles.

As always thanks for stopping by!


Here's a fun shot of the kids for the first day of school this past week. Gabi was all about the bling! I found her whole outfite, outside of the leggins at Justice. I made her wear black to try to not look like bubble gum so much! This card is so her in fact! Trey was a cool dude, cuz Daddy was saying Momma goes over board with photos. I don't think so!

10 comments:

Tammi said...

Wowza on the pink! :) The kids are so cute! I just did this sketch today too! I like how you turned it, love images with cupcakes and sparkle, CUTE!

Danni said...

Ohhhhh....I love this one!! gorgeous and so fun! Congrats for winning last weeks blog candy and thanks for playing along this week!
Cute kiddos!

Alanna said...

Cute, cute card. And your kids look great in their new duds.

Patti J. said...

OMG Anna, they are so darling! It's so much fun to dress them up for their first day of school! I miss those days (sad face here)... Love your card, sweetie! Good job getting in three challenges today!

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Anna, your image is so sweet and coloured to perfection and those papers and layout are lush. Congratulations winning last week´s candy and thank you for joining us again at Flutter By Wednesday.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

debbies said...

Congrats on the candy you won! The card is so cute - great layout Anna and your kids look so happy to be returning to school!!! Hope they have a great year!

Barb said...

Great card, Anna! Luvin' all of the glittery goodness and that pretty paper :)

The kiddos look adorable, too :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, love the colours and that image is just great. Marianne x

Kimberly said...

Cute pics of the kiddos! Love the card - the way you flipped the sketch, the flag banner on the side and all the sparkles!!!

Michelle said...

Love the fairy card - that is one of my favorite sets!! Congrats on winning the blog candy - how fun to get some new stuff to play with! Your kids are adorable - and is it possible to go overboard with pictures? I think not!! :o)