Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doodles FlutterBy

Man, made a cute card today! I'm so pleased with how this turned out. It's several challenges in one today.
Flutterby Wed-make a birthday flutterby card. It's Danni's birthday on Friday, so a big Happy Early Birthday to her!
Pink Elephant-recipe card: 1 ribbon, 2 squares-the image has a square package, the nesties is square, and it's a square scallope , sparkle something-stickles on flowers, gift and wings.
Cupcake Craft Challenge-3 buttons, a ribbon, and two papers. Hoping my third paper, which is actually just the flip side of one of them won't count against me!
Whimsy Stamp Challenge-some texture. I added scrappers floss, flowers, and dry embossed my green sheet.
Crafty Creations-3 designer papers.
It's also Sketch and Stash Challenge layout. My paper is new, buttons are new, everything else is from my stash. Used new pastel Copic colors on this too. The wings, and the outline-hard to see the outline, it's the opal green.
Supplies: K and Co paper, stickles, nesties, scrappers floss, primas, SU punches, Martha punch, doodle fairies, copics.


I used a RAK from my sweet friend, Tammi. Those doodles are so cute! Gotta love their round little faces!

25 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So cute...love the button on his hat!

jennruggeri75 said...

This is adorable!! The title of your blog made me giggle!! Thanks for playing with Crafty Creations this week!

Nancy said...

You are so right to be pleased...your card is awesome! What an adorable image! Thanks for playing along with the Flutter By challenge this week!!

debbies said...

WOW on combining all those challenges Anna! My head hurts just thinking about it. I really love the button on her hat!

Chrissie said...

What a sweetie Anna! I love the papers and colours with this sweet image too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Cathy said...

This is so sweet!! I love these images!! Your papers are cute as well!! Great job!! Hugs, Cathy

Michelle said...

Anna - I'm so behind in my blogging!! I've missed coming to your blog. I'll have to come back later to look at the posts I've missed but wanted to stop by and say WONDERFUL job on the FBW card!! Those images are super duper cute and you did a fabulous job! So glad you played along this week!!

thanks for the early bday wishes for Abby - now if people will just show up it will be all good :o)

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!! This card is so beautiful and so cute!!! Lovely work!

Saskia :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card! Love the sweet image and the great details. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

Danni said...

These images are just too cute!! Totally adorable card...love it!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sparkplug17 said...

This little one is just the cutest!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute card and love the colours together. Marianne x

Donna said...

Fantastic card you have created, love the cutesie image and also the colours and papers on this card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

LORi said...

What an adorable image!
Happy you joined us this week at TPE!!

hugs-LORi BOYD
The Pink Elephant

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a great card - love his little button hat :)

shelly said...

so cute precious stamp i like your added button :) thanks for playing along at ccc this week shelly/dt

Pop's Cards said...

I love this cute image your card is gorgeous, great job on our challenge at cupcake hugs Pops x

Barb said...

Just adorable, Anna! Great coloring and love all of the flowers :)

Kim Dellow said...

So cute, I love the little image and you fab colouring. Kim

raindropecho said...

I love Buzzcraft stamps! This is a wonderful card with such a sweet choice of colors :D Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations!
- Ann

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Anna, what a super cute card. Love the fairy doodle image and your colour scheme is lush. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tammi said...

You already know I love this...cute button on his hat! Your the queen of mixing challenges! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Love the adorable image & all the embelli's. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

I love your card Anna, the texture looks so gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Kimberly said...

Adorable!! Love the buttons - especially on the hat and I love all the flowers!