Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fluttering Doodle!


Gosh, these fairies are too cute! This was a RAK sent to me by a sweet friend! I helped get a few of buddies addicted to these cutie pies, nice because I didn't have this image! I thought this was perfect for the Flutterby Wed challenge to have a fairy card with flowers. Kim was her Guest Designer for the week! So cool! Been a rough day here, so I went with something light and happy! Love that Basic Grey paper line, and the colors are just fun! I added some angel wings shimmerz that Danni sent me as a blog candy this month! Gotta say, celebrating her birthday has been a blast! I hope she's having a rocking month long celebration! This the layout for CPS this week. Kinda easy on layers for me. I had a hard time with some of the extra space. But with the day I was having, simple was working for me, so I left the space alone!

Supplies: copics, primas, scrappers floss, nesties, TAC sentiment, Cool Carr cardstock, and ink pad.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Anna this is darling, thanks for enabling! :) Hope your Thursday is a better one.

Danni said...

These little fairies are just so cute!! Great card! And thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge.
Oh and yes, I'm having a blast celebrating my bday all month! hehehe!

Mel said...

Awww just so cute love the coloures :)
Mel x

debbies said...

You certainly have caused many of us to run and grab some of these cuties!!! Love the bright colors and hope today is a better day!

Kimberly said...

This is adorable and I LOVE the cheerful colors. I was out shopping with my mom last week and I ended up buying these Nesties because of you.

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!

Michelle said...

YOU did get some of use addicted to these little ones - they are so cute and fun to color! Love your card - very pretty and perfect for FBW this week - GREAT JOB!!

Alanna said...

Cute card. I love how you used the circle inside the nesty labels.