Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally! Stamped Something!

Had time to sit down today and finally do some challenges! Seems like it's been ages! Been way too busy! This card is my card for the Mojo Monday sketch. Fun layout! I used my Mellow Basic Grey papers. This little girl is from a new TAC stamp. Such a cute set. I thought her boots on this image looked like rain boots, so I had to grab an umbrella for her. Her boots are covered in paper glaze. Her shirt has fun flock on it. Nice and cozy for a soft fall rain! The original image has apples floating around her head, like she's juggling, but I cut them into two stamps when I mounted them. I can use them together if I want, but I kept picturing her playing in the rain. I cut out her curls and ribbons and popped them out.
This is also my card for Pile It On, which was punches.
3 Clovers Designs-Doodles, I added faux stitching around my card. First time for that!
Supplies: Copics, stickles, SU Close to cocoa ink pad, SU punch, TAC stamp set shower of love, Applie girls, scrappers floss, twill ribbon-TAC, Wild Wasabi cardstock, gel pen, pearls,

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Barb said...

This is so cute, Anna! I can't believe you cut out those tiny pig-tails to pop up... great detail :)

Rachel Hope said...

LOL...so cute....this just makes me smile!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Anna, love the distressing you have done and such a super cute image too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x

Tammi said...

Her pigtails are so cute, a sweet card Anna!

debbies said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Anna!!!! The scallops are amazing!!! Great card!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Anna, what a cute card. Love the sweet image and your distressing is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Amy Liz Schultz said...

hehe, she's a cutie! love your card!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Kimberly said...

Look at how creative you are - they so look like rainboots! Love the flocked sweater, the umbrella and all the dimension!!!

Liza said...

Great card, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Michelle said...

very cute - love the image and the sparkle bows :o)

Brenda said...

Adorable!!!

Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT

Pop's Cards said...

This is a gorgeous image and you have done a fab job with the distressing, thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs pops x x x