Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Saturday!

What a fun day today! Gabi had dance, Trey had a birthday party, and than a baseball game. Both had activities at the same time, in opposite directions! We won the baseball game, but poor Trey struck out, or got out before getting on base. So, he wasn't overly happy at the end of the game. Hard on Daddy too, because he's the coach, and it's coach pitch, so means Daddy struck him out a few times! Bummer, huh? I can see more hitting practice in the coming days for those two.
When we got back home around 6, and walked poor Maxwell, I sat down to stamp a little. I had gotten some new Magnolias in when my MIL was in town. Had had time to play with them just yet. I took the time to do Friday's Just Magnolia challenge, pink, grey and black, and paired it with Sketch Saturday. I flipped a few elements, due to the size of my image, couldn't fit the sentiment by the bell. I added some shimmers to her boots, pink clothing, and bell. Added stickles to the grey parts. I used some old sparkle paper from TAC for the grey sheet. The sentiment is from SU.

Other supplies: copics, nesties, EK punch, corner rounder, Sabrina paper line, SU pink pirqu ink and paper, PTI black, going grey ink pad.
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card!! Like how you did the sentiment/ribbon! cool!!

Tammi said...

Anna this is lovely!! I really like that color combo, grey just isn't a color I use often, but I love the way it looks. Cute way to do the sentiment and snowflake too!

Barb said...

This is so pretty! LOVE the shimmerz... they really add a lot of sparkle :)

Patti J. said...

I love anything glitzy, and the shimmerz definitely qualifies! Love your Magnolia card. I don't have any of those yet...sigh just too many toys out there!!! Have a nice Sunday!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the pink and grey!

Laurie said...

SO cute Anna! Love the coloring and the pearls!!

debbies said...

Man have I dropped the ball the last couple of weeks. Your card is beautiful and like Tammi, I should use more grey. Hope Trey has a great game next time!

Kimberly said...

This is fabulous!!! LOVE the pink and greys together. Super cute new Tilda. Those snowflakes rock too!!! Uber cute card!!!!

Unknown said...

aw this is such a sweetie of a card...just popped by hope you didnt mind me poping by you have a lovely blog too hugs sassyx

Rachel Hope said...

So Cute!!! Love the soft colors!

Nora said...

What a darling Tilda! The pink/gray/white combo is fabulous...and those snowflakes.
Very COOL!
~hugs~

Sandra said...

Lovely card. Especially like the colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining in with us on Sketch Saturday, my last week as part of the DT :o(
Hugs
Sandra x